Researchgate, an excelent site to learn.

When you are introducing in the scientific world, in any area, and you need information about a contemporary topic with actual information, one of my best navigators of internet that also works it like a social media about scientific topics its Researchgate.

This site have many functions and publications that if you are a forestry engineer student are very useful, actually, I never use this site like a social media, but when I become in a professional, I will do for sure, you can join in groups of discussion or start once, write a scientific document or collaborate with partners to make it, I love the site because have a lot of free information for use in a college works or just quite of a doubt. Its have a great design and I definitely will continue using this tool and mor people should to know it.

 The address to this website is:https://www.researchgate.net/

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The story behind a photografh

My autobiography

POST 3: My Favorite Children Program